French Fries Cutters
Get 50% Off Today: LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE!
FREE Shipping : No Surprises At Checkout!
Potato chips french fries and finger chips cutter/ potato chopper / slicer with container made from virgin plastic Make different potato dishes like french fries, hash browns, potato chips and mashed potatoes finish makes it super safe to be held by all people The perfect staple in your kitchen.
- HIGH QUALITY KITCHENWARE - This french fry chipper is made of high quality stainless steel blades inserts with a base and handle.Included is a rubber suction base to ensure a tight and secure hold.
- COMFORTABLE - Handle is comfortable to hold and does not slip when you used.Two sturdy replaceable stainless steel blades with 36 holes for thicker and 64 holes for thinner fries.
- HUMANIZED DESIGN - Comes with a strong rubber pads suction base hold the device very firmly to the counter.You can easily cut potatoes, zucchini, cucumbers and other vegetables in perfect shape in just seconds.
- CONVENIENT FOR ALL - Compared to traditional potato slicer, this product not only making french fries is faster and easier, it is also convenient for all occasions. This would be your good helper in Kitchen.
1. It is very important to suction the cutter and make sure no movement during using
2. The fry length is 3-1/2 inches at most, large potatoes should be cut the ends off or cut it in half and then place the flat side down in the cutting bay
3. If need to make sweet potato fries, please microwave the sweet potato for 2 minutes or cook them slightly to soften it up
4. Blade maintenance: the blade aids cleaning after cutting 2 or 3 pcs potatoes and keep the blade dry
Easy to use:
1. Place the cutter on a flat work surface, and then push the handle down
2. Align the corresponding pusher grid on the stainless steel plate and turn the knob to the left to lock into place
3. Cut the ends of the potato to make it easily balances on the cutting board
4. Place a potato inside the main compartment, push down the lever/handle, and you'll get your perfect shaped sticks. ( please do not overload the chute which causes it to block. Only load in slender potatoes or simply cut hefty tubers in two.)